BREWING & BBQ WORKSHOP
Beer & BBQ, a match made in heaven!
During the workshop Brewing beer & BBQ we will introduce you to two unique trades. We will teach you how to brew beer on a small scale (grain brewing) and together we will cook a delicious dinner on our BBQs. Of course, we will cook with beer too: beer can chicken, beer brats and a beer dessert.
BREWING & BBQ WORKSHOP
To kill two birds with one stone
Together with Bas Jacob, brewing master of Brewery Zuyd, Etenschap organizes the workshop Beer & BBQ. For time’s sake, you must choose between either brewing or cooking. Since both activities take place inside you will of course have time to look behind each other’s scenes.
During this BBQ workshop at Etenschap in Valkenburg the BBQ team will prepare several BBQ dishes on our Monolith eggs and a full introduction to the “American way” of barbecuing will be given.
The beer brewing team will at least brew one concoction according to our own recipe. Obviously, the beer must mature; about four weeks later you can bottle and pick up your own beer.
- Beer brats sandwich – cheese sauce
- Pumpkin soup with beer and Livar bacon
- Beer can chicken with coleslaw
- Livar roast with beer and apple syrup
- Trifle of beer steeped sub-tropical fruit
- Beer poached pears - lemon ice cream
All the dishes will be made and served out by you and your team!
Brewing beer and a three-course BBQ workshop – including a beer tasting
- Including three matching special beers
- Half of the group brews for the others
- The other half cooks three courses on the BBQ for the whole group
- Dinner, activity and keepsake combined
- Length approx. 4-5 hours
€75,- per person starting from 12 persons (mon-thu 8 persons)
Includes a starter upon arrival, use of aprons, recipes & coffee/tea at the end
The number of drinks can be written down and paid afterwards. We also offer the following arrangements:
- Standard beverage package: soft drinks, beer & house wine €79,- in combination with three courses
- Including unlimited special beers € 8,- extra per person
ETENSCHAP COOKING WORKSHOP
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Cooking, creating and having fun! It all comes together in cooking studio Etenschap in Valkenburg, South Limburg. Etenschap’s cooking studio is equipped with a professional kitchen and a comfortable restaurant area.
After a short introduction while eating a starter, we will split the group into several teams, depending on the choice of menu. Together you will work in our professional kitchen with the already set out recipes and ingredients.
Our chefs will guide and help you when necessary.
Cooking workshops at Etenschap always include
• Impressive starter upon arrival
• A full meal
• Use of our Etenschap aprons
• Tea of coffee with chocolates
• Our recipes, received afterwards by mail
Ask for our specialties
• Special beer tasting session (3 types of beer, 10 cl/glass, starting at €7,50 per person)
• A toast with prosecco €5,- per glass / €26,- per bottle
• Glass of champagne €8,- per glass / €59,- per bottle
• A meeting beforehand, with coffee, tea and table water, starting at €2,50 per hour
• Our cotton Etenschap apron, €20,- a piece
Any questions? Bring it on!
WHAT OUR GUESTS SAY ABOUT US:
“Perfect pulled pork, kimchi and coleslaw, great”
FONS B. PREUVE LIMBURG FESTIVAL
“Luke’s 21st birthday was great! The exquisite catering made it a party to remember”
ANNETE W. LUKE’S AUNT
“Hi Rick, thanks for the great night, good food & relaxed ambiance! We had a great time!
“We hired Etenschap for our wedding, the food & service was excellent from amuse bouche until desert. Rick, thanks for making “our day”!
JESSICA K. BRIDE
“We’ve celebrated our schools 50th anniversary at Etenschap with a cooking party. It was a big success. Thanks!
SONJA B. ORGANIZER